DCEC Hiring MIS Data/Administrative Assistant
Doniphan County Special Education Cooperative has an opening for a MIS Data/Administrative Assistant. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare reports in accordance with local and state regulations
- Medicaid billing and compliance officer
- Individual education plan compliance officer
- Attend annual training and professional development seminars
- Coordinator of DCEC vehicles
- Coordinator of para-professionals
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
High School diploma required; Associate’s degree or higher preferred. Experience working in an office setting preferred. Knowledge of record keeping and bookkeeping procedures preferred. Knowledge of Webkidss and/or IEP’s preferred.
Please send cover letter, resume and three professional references to Shay Carter, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 7, 2022.