Troy High School Football Camp @ Kansas City Chiefs - Thurs., June 10
Troy High School Information for Thurs., June 10th at KC Chiefs 7 on 7 with Christ Prep!
Parents/Player must have waiver electronically filled out by Wednesday, June 9th. Link is posted below.
- Here is the waiver link that all players need to sign prior to camp next week:
- If they are 18 or older the player can sign. If 17 and younger, then their parents or guardian will need to sign and send back. If they can also sign as soon as possible as I will be tracking the ones we get in and will give you a couple of updates so we can make sure everyone has signed prior to the event.
- Coaches – footballs (any other possible equipment that is desired for practice such as cones, etc.)
- Players – cleats & water bottle.
- Players will receive a Nike jersey upon arrival.
- 5 pairs of gloves for Lineman's TUG-A-WAR.
PARKING: See Attached Map
- Lot C
ENTRY/EXIT FOR BOTH TEAMS & FAMILIES: See Attached Map
- All guests will enter and exit through FOUNDER'S PLAZA EAST BLOWOUT GATE.
- High School Athletes Take Field Stairs 101 & 102 to field for practice.
- Parents in Seating Bowl sit in Sections 101 & 102 that will be open for watching practice.
COVID-19 PLAN FOR TEAMS AND COACHES:
- Masks required on entry & exit.
- Once on the field masks are not required unless inactive.
COVID-19 PLAN FOR FAMILY AND FANS:
- It takes all of us to create a safer environment so below are few things you can do to help create a safe environment.
- Masks are required unless in Arrowhead Stadium at all times including while in your seat, except
when actively eating or drinking.
- Masks must completely and tightly cover the wearer's nose and mouth.
- No smoking or spitting is permitted.
- No smoking of any kind including vaping.
- No spitting of any kind (tobacco, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- All guests required to wear masks unless on the field actively partaking in activities.
Guests should stay home if:
- They are sick or are showing COVID 19 symptoms, such as fever or chills, cough,
shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, sore throat, congestion, nausea, vomiting,
diarrhea, or have a high temperature.
- Have been, or believe to have been in close contact with anyone confirmed to have
tested positive for COVID-19 or is displaying COVID-19 like symptoms.