Do. Co. Health Department Flu Clinic at Troy Schools on October 12th
Flu Shots at Doniphan County Schools
Provided by Doniphan Co. Health Dept/Home Health
To all Parents/Guardians that would like to protect their child/children from the influenza virus, please:
- Complete and sign the consent form. This form is available on your schools website, in the school office, and at www.dpcountyks.com
- 2017 Flu Clinic Consent Form
- Select Method of Payment:
- Send a copy of both sides of your student’s health insurance card if immunizations are a covered expense OR Make Sure Insurance portion of form is completed fully. Insurance will be billed $40 for the flu shot. Parents will be billed for any remaining amount that is not covered by insurance.
- Send a $40 payment. Checks payable to Doniphan Co. Health Dept.
Students will not be administered a flu shot unless consent form is fully completed including parent signature with insurance card or payment attached.
Quadrivalent flu vaccine will be administered to provide protection against four strains of influenza this year.
Fly Flyer Doniphan County Health Dept 2017