ACT Registration & Prep
www.actstudent.org (Register & pay here)
American Legion scholarship and financial aid information http://www.legion.org/needalift
CHS Foundation Schoalrships
Bill Spaniol Memorial Scholarship
Mosaic Life Care Auxillary Scholarship
Westar Craft Scholarships
Local Scholarships DUE APRIL 4, 2017
(applications ready in Jan. - subject to change due to availability)
- R.E. French Family Scholarship
- NHS Scholarship
- THS Alumni Association Scholarship
- The Lyle Yingling and Dr. Melvin Masterson Memorial Scholarship (Lions Club)
- Quill and Scroll Scholarship
- Raleigh and Lucille Hayes Scholarship
- Logan and Vera Dean Scholarship
- Robin Rogers Lowe and Addison Scholarship
- Cadence Orcutt Scholarship
- Janice Kinsey Scholarship
- *Carol Johnson Scholarship
- *Dr. and Mrs. Masterson Scholarship
- *Barb Winder Scholarship
- *(The above use the SLK application)
- Jack Masters Scholarship
- Pony Express Scholarship
- Kansas Kiwanis Scholarship
- Kanas City Associated Equipment Distributors Scholarship
- KSDE Margaret Van Horn Scholarship
- NHS Scholarship
- Clinton & Billie Hill Memorial Scholarship
- Chamber of Commerce
- Robert Reeder Scholarship
Kansas Buffalo Association Scholarship
Here is information for a scholarship the Kansas Buffalo Association is offering. I have attached the scholarship application, which is also available from the website: http://www.kansasbuffalo.org/news.cfm?id=7
The Kansas Buffalo Association is offering a $1000 scholarship to a high school senior or first-year college freshmen who is involved in raising bison and/or is planning to pursue a career in an agriculturally related field.
The KBA invites interested applicants to complete an application, provide one letter of reference and submit a 500-word essay outlining their relationship/interest in bison and why they should receive the scholarship.
KBA members may act as sponsors to qualify family, friends or a member of a local school or county ag-related organization (FFA, 4H, etc.) for this scholarship.
Applications and supporting materials are due by Oct. 15, 2017.
The scholarship will be awarded at the 28th Kansas Buffalo Association Sale in Salina, Kan., on Dec. 2, 2016. Either the recipient or his/her designate must be present to accept the scholarship and have a picture taken with representatives from the sponsoring organizations.
The successful applicant will be notified by mid-November. Questions? Please contact Kevin Leslie at 913-957-4687 or e-mail KevinELeslie@gmail.com.
Scholarship Search Sites
Financial Aid Information